So many attachments, which on is the best?
With the many pet vacuums on the market, it is hard to decide which attachment goes best with a vacuum designed for picking up and removing pet hair. They each promise to do a powerful pick-up each and every time.
Not only are there different models, there are several different types. Let’s take a quick look at several of the different types to compare and see which offers the best cleaning potential.
First, there is the Eureka 4D’s “Power Paw.”
This multi-machine fits many house vacuum cleaners that have a 1 1/4″ wand or hose. It is a vacuum turbine hand brush agitator with a brush roller that operates from a drive belt. Here is a list of machines that the pet cleaner is compatible with.
- Dirt Devil
- Great for upholstery and stairs
- The brush rolls by air that passes through the turbo head.
- No electricity needed.
- Easy to use on bare floors or carpets and upholstery.
- Great for auto upholstery
- Upholstery and stair brush with the Riser Visor
One Sweep Pet Hair Remover Attachment
This little gadget has gotten amazing reviews from users. Attaches to any vacuum hose that comes standard. With it’s universal adapter, changing from one machine to the other is simple.
It’s silicone tips are very durable as they loosen, lift and remove pet hair and dander with no problem. It comes with two adapters that are universal for easy exchange.Fits all major brands.
FURminator deShedding Tool
This tool has been labeled the #1 shedding tool as far as resolving your dog or cat hair shedding.
- Adds vacuum power to your vacuums
- Compatible with small, medium and large size pets.
- Come with two attachments to fit all vacuum brands
- Two removable heads.
- Swiftly removes hair from your dog, cat or upholstery.
Oreck Turbo Brush
This is a handheld brush that makes cleaning upholstery and stairs a breeze when needed to remove unwanted hair.
Its Turbo Brush is roller powered through suction from your canister of choice. Fits most standard vacuum hoses. Flexible hose swivels around your furniture with ease.
BISSELL ShedAway Handheld Pet-Grooming Vacuum Attachment, 98Q1A
- This high-quality attachment tool easily removes shedding hair from dogs and cats.
- Easily connects to the hose of standard vacuums by way of its universal adapter.
- A swiveling hose that is so flexible that is working around pets with ease.
- Come’s equipped with a soft-grip handle and compact design easy for storage.
There are many various options available for attachments. Each one has its own quality flair that makes it unique. Doing research before buying is always recommended. There are as many attachments available as there are vacuum cleaners. Depending what your need is whether its for multiple pets will always be a factor.
Be sure to check your owner’s manual to see if they have a recommendation for what attachment works the best with your machine before you spend your money of one.